Scott & White Health Plan offers a variety of premium payment options.
Employers: If you are an employer and need to make a group payment, make a payment here.
Individual Members*: If you already have an account, log in to the member portal, select "Make a Payment," and follow the steps. You will need to create an account if you don't have one already. Please note that if you recently sent in your enrollment application, you may not be able to create a member portal account yet. Sometimes it takes a few days for your enrollment to process before the member portal recognizes you as a member of SWHP. If you recently enrolled and are unable to register in the portal, wait a couple of days and try again. If you are an established member and are unable to register, get help here, or call Customer Service at 800-321-7947.
* Including members of Individual/Family Plans and Medicare Plans (SeniorCare and Vital Traditions)
Pay by Mail
Pay your premium by mail with a personal check, cashier's check or money order.
- Make the check/money order payable to Scott & White Health Plan.
- Include your member ID on your payment.
- Include the payment coupon that was attached to your bill.
- Send your payment at least 5 business days before the due date to ensure timely posting.
- Mail your payment to the address on your bill.
- Medicare Plan address: PO Box 847473, Dallas, TX 75284
- Individual/Family Plan address: PO Box 846035, Dallas, TX 75284
Pay Over the Phone
With your checking, savings or credit card account, you can initiate a payment over the phone.
- What you'll need to have ready:
- Your nine-digit member account number, which is printed on both your ID card and at the top right of your most recent billing statement.
- Your bank account and routing number, or your credit card, because you will be prompted to enter the payment details.
- Make the call:
- For an Individual/Family Plan, call 1-877-729-3763.
- For a Medicare Plan, call 877-255-1400.
Set Up Automatic Payments
After you pay your initial premium, you can set up subsequent payments to draft automatically from your bank account by completing and submitting this form – choose the one that’s right for your type of coverage: